Friday 2 August 2013

Strong thoughts

I may not talk about myself much. I may not say or think too many positive things about myself. I may have a few cuts on my wrists here and there. I may struggle to pay attention to myself more than I do others sometimes. I may not like what I see in the mirror everyday. But I still love myself. I know i am strong. I know I am courageous. I know I am a beautiful person. I may not show it, but I really do love myself. 


“If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.”
Masaru Emoto,
The Secret Life of Water  



“...and he smiled a lot. The smile did not mean that he was happy. It meant he was stronger than most people, and that he intended to take advantage of it.”
Michael Cadnum, Flash 


“A strong gives forgiveness but weak gives permission.”
Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment